5 Year Anniversary Celebration
St. Marianne Cope Parish Five Year Anniversary
September 22, 23 and 24
Friday, September 22: Hansen Amphitheater at Henrietta Veterans Memorial Park, 595 Calkins Rd., Henrietta
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm Free Concert featuring Salvation Blues Trio, Nuthin' Fancy and American Moondogs.
- Food available for purchase from Sticky Lips Barbecue.
- Purchase tickets here..
- Bring lawn chairs or a blanket and enjoy the fun
Saturday, September 23: St. Joseph’s Church, 6015 Rush Lima Rd., Rush
- 9:00am 5K Fun Run/Walk. Pre-register here for $20 a person (children 2-13 years of age $10). Maximum cost for a family of 3 or more-$40..
- Day of race registration $25 per person, $15 for ages 2-13, $50 maximum per family of 3 or more.
- T-shirt and Pancake Breakfast (sponsored by RHYM) included in registration fees.
- Pancake Breakfast only, $5.
Guardian Angels Church, 2061 E. Henrietta Rd., Henrietta
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm Family Festival featuring fun Games, Gift Basket Raffle, Food, Photo Booth, etc.
- 5:00pm Food Truck Rodeo featuring delicious foods from Roc City Sammich, The Meatball Truck Co. and Le Petit Poutine
- 5:00pm Beer Tent, sponsored by Beers of the World, opens. Must be 21 or older to enter. ID's will be required.
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm Skycoasters concert sponsored by Miller Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Inc.
Sunday, September 24: Good Shepherd Church, 3318 E. Henrietta Rd., Henrietta
- 1:00pm Old Time Family Picnic.and Games.
- Bring your own picnic lunch and chairs.
- Altar & Rosary Society Bake Sale and Bruster’s Ice Cream available for purchase.
Big Ticket Raffle Fundraiser:
- Grand Prize-$2,000.00; 2nd prize-$1,000.00 & 4 chances to win $100.00
- Tickets are $1 each
- Winning tickets will be drawn during the picnic on Sunday, September 24 at 3:30pm.
- Winners need not be present to win.