"Pray always. No matter what happens, always be thankful;
for this is God's will for you who belong to Jesus Christ"
(1 Thessalonians 5:17–18).
Please join in the rich prayer life of our faith community. For more information, contact the parish office.
CONFIDENTIAL HEALING PRAYER is offered at Guardian Angels Church every week after Sunday Liturgy. Stop by the prayer room if you would like to pray with our prayer team.
- DIVINE MERCY NOVENA is prayed every evening for nine days from Good Friday until the eve of Divine Mercy Sunday. Members close the last night of prayer with a pot-luck supper. Call the church office (334-3518) for information.
- OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE NOVENA takes place at Guardian Angels Church on Mondays from 6:30 pm until 7:15 pm. Songs, prayers, Rosary, and the Litany of our Lady are included.
- RECITATION OF THE ROSARY happens each Saturday at 4:00 pm at Good Shepherd before the 4:30 pm Liturgy.
- ROSARY AND ALTAR SOCIETY fosters a devotion to the Mother of God through private and shared recitation of the Rosary. Members also support parish functions and clean the churches on a rotating basis.
- PRAYER SHAWL MINISTRY combines prayer, fellowship, and compassion with the love of knitting. Many blessings are prayed into each of our shawls. Recipients include the homebound, those in hospitals, and numerous others. Please contact Mrs. MaryEllen Arden at <email@example.com>. Check out both our Facebook Page and our International Prayer Shawl Ministry Home Page.
- STATIONS OF THE CROSS are prayed on Friday evenings during lent. Check the bulletin for the exact site each week. Living Stations of the Cross is led by our Sr. RHYM group at 7:00 pm on Palm Sunday.