Counseling Services for St. Marianne
- Contact: Michael J. Sullivan, LCSW-R 585-388-9258
- Michael J. Sullivan, LSCW-R offers therapy to individuals, couples and families in the areas of marriage & family, chronic illness, grief, geriatric, and drug & alcohol counseling.
- Confidentiality assured. Meetings scheduled at Good Shepherd.
Knights of Columbus Council #4812
- Grand Knight: Mike Zuber, 585-359-1297
- The Knights of Columbus is independent of St. Marianne Cope parish yet plays an integral part in the support of non-profit organizations throughout the region including many parish activities.
- All men 18 years and older may join.
- The Knights offer opportunities to belong to an organization that shares religious beliefs and brings together like-minded men for a common cause.
- The Knights’ fundraising activities aid local parishes and charities.
- For more information about the Knights of Columbus, click HERE
- Council 4812 Facebook page.