Extraordinary Minister of Communion
The Extraordinary Minister of Communion is responsible for ministering the Body and Blood of our Lord in a unique and privileged way. Training is provided.
- Confirmed and a practicing Catholic, striving to live a life consistent with church teaching
- Possessed of a deep personal faith in the reall presence of Christ in the Eucharist
- Interested in and caring for other people without regard for status in our community
- To know your schedule and obtain a substitute if you cannot make your scheduled time.
- To follow the Guidelines for Extraordinary Ministers of Communion
- To display a reverance for and faith in the Body and Blood of Christ
- To be appropriately dressed for worship
- Extraordinary Ministers of Communion should arrive at least 15 minutes before Mass begins.