Food Cupboard Ministries
Part of St. Marianne Cope's Parish mission is to serve our community. We do this on a regular basis ryin 2 different ministries.
- Food Cupboard Ministry:
- Volunteers collect non-perishable food items and paper products donated by parishioners at each worship site.
- Donations are taken to St. Peter's Soup Kitchen and The Rush Henrietta Area Food Terminal (RHAFT) on the first Monday of every month.
- Contact Catherine Frangenberg at 585-334-1730 or [email protected]
- St. Peter's Kitchen Ministry:
- Parishioners pick up donated food from local stores on Tuesdays.
- They prepare food, serve and cleanup the food line on the 3rd and 4th Tuesday of each month.
- Contact Phil Mancini at 585-359-2751
- Clothing Drop Off:
- You may drop off useable clothing, shoes, sneakers, belts, purses, blankets, sheets, pillowcases, drapes, and stuffed toys at the drop-off shed at the north end of the Guardian Angels parking lot.
- They will be picked up by St. Pauly Textile Inc. and distributed to people who can use them here in the US and all over the world.
- Please no rags, fabric scraps, toys, or household goods.