- Eucharistic Adoration takes place in the Adoration Chapel located at St. Joseph's Church.
- Adoration is every day beginning at 6:00 am until Midnight, except during liturgies or events happening in the Church.
- Volunteers can schedule a regular time to pray in the Chapel or become a substitute for other adorers.
- Contact Sue Waterstraat at 585-261-5676
Please join in the rich prayer life of our faith community. For more information, contact the parish office.
CONFIDENTIAL HEALING PRAYER is offered at Guardian Angels Church every week after Sunday Liturgy. Stop by the prayer room if you would like to pray with our prayer team.
- DIVINE MERCY NOVENA is prayed every evening for nine days from Good Friday until the eve of Divine Mercy Sunday. Members close the last night of prayer with a pot-luck supper. Call the church office (334-3518) for information.
- OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE NOVENA takes place at Guardian Angels Church on Mondays from 6:30 pm until 7:15 pm. Songs, prayers, Rosary, and the Litany of our Lady are included.
- RECITATION OF THE ROSARY happens each Saturday at 4:00 pm at Good Shepherd before the 4:30 pm Liturgy.
- ROSARY AND ALTAR SOCIETY fosters a devotion to the Mother of God through private and shared recitation of the Rosary. Members also support parish functions and clean the churches on a rotating basis.
- STATIONS OF THE CROSS are prayed on Friday evenings during lent. Check the bulletin for the exact site each week. Living Stations of the Cross is led by our Sr. RHYM group at 7:00 pm on Palm Sunday.
©2017 Saint Marianne Cope Parish