The Sacristan is responsible for preparing the sacristy, as well as the liturgical equipment and supplies necessary for the celebration of Mass. Training is provided.
- A confirmed, practicing Catholic
- Familiar with the liturgy
- Attentive to detail
- Self motivated and possess the ability to follow through
- Able to follow directions well
- Good Communicator
- To follow Guidelines for Sacristans
- To know your schedule and obtain a substitute if you cannot be present for your schedule Mass
- Carry out expected duties both before and after the scheduled Mass (setting out vessels, ritual books, etc.
- Communicate any necessary details to servers.