Welcome to Saint Marianne Cope Roman Catholic Parish!
May our common journey be filled with rich blessings!
Our 5 Year Anniversary Celebration is just 2 months away. We have a variety of events for everyone to enjoy. Come to some or come to all. We begin September 22 with a band concert at Henrietta Town Park and food by Sticky Lips. On Saturday we begin the day at St. Joseph's Church with a 5K fun run/walk followed by a pancake breakfast. In the afternoon, join us at Guardian Angels Church for carnival games, food truck rodeo and ending with a FREE concert by The Skycoasters! We finish the weekend on Sunday with an Olde Fashioned Picnic & Games at Good Shepherd Church. Raffle tickets are available for $1 with a chance to win $2000!! Other prizes include $1000 and 4 chances to win $100!
Take at look at the fun we had last year! We will have even more fun this year!!
For more information check out the 5 Year Anniversary Page!
We have an app!
The app is also available in the App Store and Google Play store. Search St. Marianne Cope!
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday: 4:30PM Mass at Good Shepherd
Sunday: 8:00AM Mass at St. Joseph's
9:45AM Mass at Good Shepherd
11:30AM Mass at Guardian Angels
Confessions: 3:00-4:00PM at Good Shepherd
Click here for full Mass Schedule
3318 E. Henrietta Rd.
Henrietta, NY 14467
The office is open:
The office is closed on Fridays
- Mrs. Barbara Swiecki, Pastoral Adminstrator
- Sr. Sheila Stevenson, Pastoral Associate
- Fr. Malachy (Eloo) Nwosu, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Bob Lyons, Deacon
- Mrs Kathryn Steiner, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Victoria Carpino, Multi-Parish Finance Director
- Mrs. Dawn Herold, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Elizabeth Halsted, Part-time bookkeeper
- Ms. Amanda Rayburn, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Gina Jennison, Director of Youth Ministry
- Ms. Connie Fitch, Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
- Robert Manners, Coordinator of Music Ministry
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 08/20/17
St. John tells us that God is Love and when you love someone you ... Read More »
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 08/06/17
We’ve all had the experience of friends or family members falling away from the ... Read More »
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 07/30/17
St. Augustine recounts in his autobiography, Confessions, an experience he had during the singing ... Read More »