Welcome to Saint Marianne Cope Roman Catholic Parish!
May our common journey be filled with rich blessings!
This weekend we said goodbye to Fr. Michael. Although your stay with us was short, you impacted many lives.
Thank you for ministry to us!
We send you off with our prayers and blessings as you begin your next adventure in Canandaigua!
We have an app!
The app is also available in the App Store and Google Play store. Search St. Marianne Cope!
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday: 4:30PM Mass at Good Shepherd
Sunday: 8:00AM Mass at St. Joseph's
9:45AM Mass at Good Shepherd
11:30AM Mass at Guardian Angels
Confessions: 3:00-4:00PM at Good Shepherd
Click here for full Mass Schedule
3318 E. Henrietta Rd.
Henrietta, NY 14467
The office is open:
The office is closed on Fridays
- Mrs. Barbara Swiecki, Pastoral Adminstrator
- Fr. Malachy (Eloo) Nwosu, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Bob Lyons, Deacon
- Mrs Kathryn Steiner, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Victoria Carpino, Multi-Parish Finance Director
- Mrs. Dawn Herold, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Elizabeth Halsted, Part-time bookkeeper
- Ms. Amanda Rayburn, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Gina Jennison, Director of Youth Ministry
- Ms. Connie Fitch, Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
- Robert Manners, Coordinator of Music Ministry
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 07/22/17
Father Joseph Burke, SJ believes that the central issue faced by people who ... Read More »
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 07/15/17
There is a tendency to confuse happiness with joy. We often think they are ... Read More »
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 06/30/17
Matthew Kelly has written a small but powerful little book called “The Mass Journal.” ... Read More »