Welcome to Saint Marianne Cope Roman Catholic Parish!
May our common journey be filled with rich blessings!
Our 5 Year Anniversary Celebration is just 1 month away. We have a variety of events for everyone to enjoy. Come to some or come to all. We begin September 22 with a band concert at Henrietta Town Park and food by Sticky Lips. On Saturday we begin the day at St. Joseph's Church with a 5K fun run/walk followed by a pancake breakfast. In the afternoon, join us at Guardian Angels Church for carnival games, food truck rodeo and ending with a FREE concert by The Skycoasters! We finish the weekend on Sunday with an Olde Fashioned Picnic & Games at Good Shepherd Church. Raffle tickets are available for $1 with a chance to win $2000!! Other prizes include $1000 and 4 chances to win $100!
For more information check out the 5 Year Anniversary Page!
Please Note: When a funeral is scheduled on a weekday (Monday-Thursday) daily mass for that day will be cancelled and intentions rescheduled.
We have an app!
One nice advantage of the app is you can get notices when daily mass is cancelled due to funerals. Make sure you accept push notifications when downloading the app!
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday: 4:30PM Mass at Good Shepherd
Sunday: 8:00AM Mass at St. Joseph's
9:45AM Mass at Good Shepherd
11:30AM Mass at Guardian Angels
Confessions: 3:00-4:00PM at Good Shepherd
Click here for full Mass Schedule
3318 E. Henrietta Rd.
Henrietta, NY 14467
The office is open:
The office is closed on Fridays
- Mrs. Barbara Swiecki, Pastoral Adminstrator
- Sr. Sheila Stevenson, Pastoral Associate
- Fr. Malachy (Eloo) Nwosu, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Bob Lyons, Deacon
- Mrs Kathryn Steiner, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Victoria Carpino, Multi-Parish Finance Director
- Mrs. Dawn Herold, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Elizabeth Halsted, Part-time bookkeeper
- Ms. Amanda Rayburn, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Gina Jennison, Director of Youth Ministry
- Ms. Connie Fitch, Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
- Robert Manners, Coordinator of Music Ministry
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 09/17/17
There is a golden thread that weaves itself through many cultures.
Buddhists say: ... Read More »
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 09/10/17
When we hear this question that Jesus asked his apostles we might think “I ... Read More »
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 09/01/17
The Catholic Church is 2,000 years old. Every generation has its challenges and needs ... Read More »