Welcome to Saint Marianne Cope Roman Catholic Parish!
May our common journey be filled with rich blessings!
The generosity of our community is astounding. This is a picture of the food donated to our 2017 Thanksgiving Basket project. We are able to feed at least 35 local families this Thanksgiving!
Please Note: When a funeral is scheduled on a weekday (Monday-Thursday) daily mass for that day will be cancelled and intentions rescheduled.
We have an app!
One nice advantage of the app is you can get notices when daily mass is cancelled due to funerals. Make sure you accept push notifications when downloading the app!
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday: 4:30PM Mass at Good Shepherd
Sunday: 8:00AM Mass at St. Joseph's
9:45AM Mass at Good Shepherd
11:30AM Mass at Guardian Angels
Confessions: 3:00-4:00PM at Good Shepherd
Click here for full Mass Schedule
3318 E. Henrietta Rd.
Henrietta, NY 14467
The office is open:
The office is closed on Fridays
- Mrs. Barbara Swiecki, Pastoral Adminstrator
- Sr. Sheila Stevenson, Pastoral Associate
- Fr. Malachy (Eloo) Nwosu, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Bob Lyons, Deacon
- Mrs Kathryn Steiner, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Victoria Carpino, Multi-Parish Finance Director
- Mrs. Dawn Herold, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Elizabeth Halsted, Part-time bookkeeper
- Ms. Amanda Rayburn, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Gina Jennison, Director of Youth Ministry
- Ms. Connie Fitch, Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Robert Manners, Coordinator of Music Ministry
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 11/20/17
What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? What are you “on your knees” for ... Read More »
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 11/02/17
A friend recently shared that she feared she would never again see her loved ... Read More »
Posted in Everyday Evangelization on 10/30/17
It is a real challenge to “keep the faith” today. Our faith can be shaken ... Read More »