Buildings and Ground Committees
- Contact: Erik Anderson, 585-486-4060
- This Committee inspects and reviews all Parish assets, including buildings, grounds, and gardens.
- They make recommendations to the Pastoral Administrator, Pastoral Council, and Finance Council concerning the maintenance needs and estimated costs.
Bulk Mailing Committee:
- Contact: Parish Office, 585-334-3518
- A program to assist the St. Marianne staff with bulk mailings by stuffing, sealing, stamping, and sorting envelopes for postal mailings, generally 3-5 times per year on as-needed basis.
- Contact: Dawn Herold, 585-334-3518. [email protected]
- Volunteers work in teams on a rotating basis to count and reconcile the weekly collection.
- Contact: Kathy Steiner, 585-334-3518, [email protected]
- Provides several avenues for communicating to St. Marianne Cope parishioners.
- Includes preparing the weekly church bulletins, weekly website updates and periodic newsletters.
- Contact: Jeanne Leonardi, 585-533-9386
- The emphasis of the Evangelization Ministry (ETeam) on creating a welcoming environment, and by gentle invitation, encourage everyone to strengthen their faith and share it with others.
- Contact:Catherine Frangenberg, 585-334-1730, [email protected]
- The Finance Council meets quarterly to review the Parish Budget and current spending issues.
- Recommendations are made to the Pastoral Administrator concerning current fiscal issues.
- Interested parishioners should have a background in accounting and budget operations.
- Contact: Erik and Leslie Anderson, 585-486-4060
- Parishioners interested in helping to keeping our parish gardens looking great are encouraged to join the Garden Club.
- Contact: Kathy Steiner, 585-334-3158, [email protected]
- Office volunteers are essential in day to day operations of the parish business.
- They answer the phone, assist callers (both over the phone and in person), greet visitors to the office, and assist with Mass cards and general office tasks and projects.
- Several volunteers provide additional aid by doing data entry and preparing mailings, etc.
- Contact: Sr. Sheila Stevenson, 585-334-3518, [email protected]
- The Pastoral Council is a prayerful and discerning body that serves as advisors to the Pastoral Administrator to help guide the direction and policies of St. Marianne Cope Parish.
- Representatives from all ministries within our parish are invited to meet with the Pastoral Council to discuss their activities.
- Contact: Maryann Glende, 585-738-0575
- This group organizes projects that provide opportunities for parishioners to give direct service to the needy, such as Thanksgiving food baskets, Christmas Giving Tree, Lenten Operation Rice Bowl, and annual school supply collection.
- Members work with other groups to identify current social needs for possible parish involvement, assist in educating parishioners on social justice issues, and support specific outreach efforts.
- Their goal is to build relationships with people who have cultural and life experiences that are different from ours.
- Contact: Don Neill, 585-334-8859, [email protected]
- The Stewardship Committee helps encourage parishioners to be good Stewards of the Lord by giving of our Time, unique Talents, and Treasure given us by God.
- The Stewardship Committee provides bulletin articles to raise awareness of new opportunities to volunteer and suggested weekly contributions according to household income.
- They also update our Directory of Ministries to assist our parishioners in finding ways to volunteer.