Robbie Manners is the Liturgy Coordinator for St. Marianne Cope Parish.
- LITURGY COMMITTEE:
- The Liturgy Committee prepares and evaluates weekend and seasonal liturgies and prayer opportunities, based on the needs of the community and in accordance with liturgical guidelines.
- Contact Marie Snell at 585-208-5887
- LITURGICAL MINISTRIES: contact Robbie Manners at [email protected]
- ALTAR SERVERS: Boys, girls, teens or adults, who have been baptized and received first Eucharist, assist during weekend Liturgies.
- EXTRAORDINARY MINISTERS OF HOLY COMMUNION: : Offers the Body & Blood of Christ to those gathered at Mass.
- GREETERS: Assist in welcoming and greeting all who come to worship, fostering and encouraging a place of belonging..
- LECTORS: Proclaim God's Word from the scripture at weekend Mass and special liturgies..
- Liturgy of the Word with Children
- SACRISTAN: Responsible for Mass preparations before and after weekend Masses and special liturgies.
- USHERS: Assist in accommodating the needs of the people gathered for worship. Ushers collect the weekly offering and provide orderly seating at Mass..
- MUSIC MINISTRY: Parishioners who lend their voice to guide those at Sunday liturgies to greater a understanding of and participation in the paschal mystery.
- Click here for more information about Music Ministry
LITURGICAL SUPPORT MINISTRIES
- Art & Environment:
- Members of this committee establish and maintain an appropriate decorative envrionment consistent with the church dcalendar, holdays, and events to enhance and beautify the worship spaces.
- Contact Donna Bellanca at 585-746-4077
- Altar Linen Launderers:
- Launderers ensure adequate supply of clean linen for weekely Eucharistic celebrations.
- On a rotating schedule and in their own homes, volunteers clean and press altar linens.
- Contact the parish office at 585-334-3518
- Martha & Mary Ministry:
- This ministry is devoted to servng fellow parishioners who are grieving from a death in the familoy by providing a meal after a funeral or Memorial Mass.
- This permits the family and friends additional time to reconnect and support one another at a time of great loss.
- Members prepare and deliver a food item for the reception, help set-up, serve and clean-up.
- Contact Madeline Merkl at 585-249-0644; Margaret Churnetski at 585-334-2497; or Dolores Mahosky at 585-334-4475
- Wedding Coordinator:
- The wedding coordinator assists in the preparation for marriage liturgy, condust the wedding rehearsal, and offer suggestions and options to couples in planning the details of their wedding celebration in the church.
- Contact Dawn Savacool at [email protected]
- Art & Environment:
CHILDREN'S LITURGY OF THE WORD: Provides an opportunity for children at the 11:30 am Sunday Mass to listen to and discuss the Sunday readings in age appropriate language.
Training is provided for all of the above ministries
Please fill out this form to get more information about any of the above Ministries.