Masses and Confessions
Come, let us sing joyfully to the Lord; cry out to the rock of our salvation. Let us greet him with a song of praise, joyfully sing out our psalms. For the Lord is the great God, the great king over all gods, whose hand holds the depths of the earth; who owns the tops of the mountains. The sea and the dry land belong to God, who has made them and has formed them by his hand. Come, let us bow down in worship; let us kneel before the Lord who made us. For this is our God, whose people we are, God's well-tended flock. Oh, that today you would hear his voice. (Psalm 95: 1–7).
Please, gather with us as we lift our voices joyfully to the Lord in praise and worship.
- 4:30 pm St. Marianne Cope/Guardian Angels Church (2061 E. Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623)
- 8:00 am at St. Marianne Cope/St. Joseph's Church (6105 Rush Lima Rd., Rush, NY 14543)
- 10:30 am at St. Marianne Cope/Guardian Angels Church (2061 E. Henrietta Rd., Rochester, NY 14623)
WEEKDAY MASSES: Beginning October 25, 2021
- Monday: 12:10 pm at St. Marianne Cope/Guardian Angels Church
- Tuesday: 8:00 am at St. Marianne Cope/St. Joseph's Church
- Wednesday: 12:10 pm at St. Marianne Cope/Guardian Angels Church
- Thursday: 8:00 am at St. Marianne Cope/St. Joseph's Church
Always check THE CURRENT BULLETIN for last minute changes and for holy-day Mass times
LITURGY OF THE WORD WITH CHILDREN—check out the Faith Formation page to get the latest Children's Worship Bulletins. Unfortunately, Liturgy of the Word with Children is suspended until further notice.
WORD OF GOD: To prepare yourself to hear the word of God at the Liturgy of the Holy Mass, avail yourself of the daily scriptural readings at the Web site of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION (Confession):
"Come to me, all you who are weary and find life burdensome,
and I will refresh you" (Mt 11:28).
- All Saturdays from 3:00 to 4:00pm at the St. Marianne Cope/Guardian Angels Church
Always check THE CURRENT BULLETIN for changes and for special times during Advent and Lent.